We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Cookie Crumble, Bakers of St. Mystere

"Well, you know what they say," said the young man as he took another sip, "Memories shape your future. It also does help that everything you two make is really good."

Another bite of memory pie. This time, he wondered about life before coming to St. Mystere. The young man knew he was not from this region, let alone this town. But instead of the usual blackout for a few seconds, this time, as he consumed the tasty baked good, he felt a land far away.

It felt like a void-like universe of a faraway landscape. The details were hazy, as if the world had been drained of its familiarity. Everything looked gray, and nothing was tangible from the rest of the world he was in.

Except a note, and a coin. His coin.

The young man looked forward, but before he could make out the words, he snapped out of the world, lost forever.

After a few silent moments, the young man took another sip of his Kvass to wash down the large chunk of pie he had just eaten. He then revealed his coin from his pocket and flipped it on the table.

Heads. The coin pulsed with a subtle dark light.

The young man took out a disorganized pile of coins and bills. "Here's enough to cover that hole. Eight years is probably enough."
Hi. I'm Scar, and I live in an apartment. I'm the owner of Apartment 11F on NationStates. In TSP-RP, I'm usually seen as Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner who declared sovereignty, Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner and runaway son of two successful galactic businesspeople, or Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner with unknown dimensional capabilities.

Either way, there is a person who calls himself Scar in every universe, and he always lives in an apartment.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scar's post:
  • GI-Land, Hammerstar

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cookie Crumble, Bakers of St. Mystere - by Scar - 12-08-2020, 11:31 AM