We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Tin for MoC campaign.

(06-06-2021, 04:20 PM)Jay Coop Wrote: As a candidate in the MoC election, will you commit to abstaining in the MoC election?

I will, I'll even vote for the other candidate I like most and abstain from voting myself.

(06-06-2021, 08:45 PM)Qaweritoyu Wrote: So, from reading your campaign, from what I can gather, you have, more or less, thrust RP into the hands of the MoM and concluded that there is no work for the MoC to do. In my view, this is a very lazy approach. Given that RP is set out as a MoC responsibility, should you not be elbowing your way in and taking back control?

No I don't think so, from my perspective the TIR is independent. (The MoM thing is from the wiki) As part of the TIR crew, I don't think I've join the MoM. (As stated by my CoI) The application form of the MoM don't even mention TIR. The responsibility of the MoC to the RP community is to support them where they need help, I think the current TIR is doing great in the time when motivation of the community is low. I'm not sure 'taking back control' will be any help. And that's why I said I will start more discussions since sometimes I can't RP something bc a lot of the discussions are dying out. (Like the Tropics or Where do humans first evolve? discussions) Also, NSCW is qwert's idea and we need help from the MoC to get the word out but you know what happened.

(06-07-2021, 02:40 AM)Jay Coop Wrote: Will there be Theme Thursdays for anime characters and superheroes?

If there's someone suggesting it then, yeah. Heck, we could even have the last Theme Thursday's winner to suggest some themes so then we can pick one. (So that they'll at least have to guess from the one they listed)
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE
[-] The following 2 users Like Tin the Free's post:
  • Qaweritoyu, Stan Melix

Messages In This Thread
Tin for MoC campaign. - by Tin the Free - 06-05-2021, 06:44 AM
RE: Tin for MoC campaign. - by Purple Hyacinth - 06-05-2021, 12:58 PM
RE: Tin for MoC campaign. - by HumanSanity - 06-05-2021, 04:30 PM
RE: Tin for MoC campaign. - by Jay Coop - 06-05-2021, 09:47 PM
RE: Tin for MoC campaign. - by Tin the Free - 06-06-2021, 11:22 AM
RE: Tin for MoC campaign. - by Jay Coop - 06-06-2021, 04:20 PM
RE: Tin for MoC campaign. - by Qaweritoyu - 06-06-2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Tin for MoC campaign. - by Jay Coop - 06-07-2021, 02:40 AM