We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

HumanSanity for MoD: The Art of the Dress

(06-06-2021, 11:15 PM)HumanSanity Wrote: Another element of this is structured efforts to build community. This would take the form of periodically (likely once every 2ish weeks) having the SPSF conduct low stakes operations (e.g. detags, Officer training, chasing a smaller tagging party, etc.) out of its own channels rather than Libcord in order to help create a distinctive sense of SPSF community...

I like all of the cultural and community suggestions you've made, though I have one concern with the above. I think on a conceptual level this is absolutely a great idea, and that we absolutely should conduct Officer training from our own channels unless the Minister discusses with other Libcord commanders to Libcord to help advance their training through something. Detagging as well is entirely something we can pursue on our own every now and then to build some internal SPSF function.

However, chasing is where my concern arises. Defenderdom's overall strength is in its common interests and numbers. What do you define as a small tagging party? Ultimately, I much rather we chase with Libcord, as it increases our chance for shutouts or higher win-rates, where it's a higher risk to do it outside of Libcord, even if the tagging party is not considered large. I suppose it depends on the organization we're chasing and what we consider large or not, but still, I felt that worth mentioning. I know you're not advocating it as a frequent practice, and of what you did suggest, not much of it may be chasing, but I felt like asking regardless.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Quebecshire's post:
  • Moon

Messages In This Thread
RE: HumanSanity for MoD: The Art of the Dress - by Quebecshire - 06-07-2021, 10:33 AM