We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

HumanSanity for MoD: The Art of the Dress

Hi all, 

I want to thank everyone who participated in the democratic process. One of the things that makes the SPSF unique as a major NS military is that it is led by an official directly elected by the electorate writ large, rather than one appointed or elected by its own members, and is therefore accountable to external oversight and review.

It is my hope to live up to the promises I have made in my campaign as Minister of Defense and I'm excited for the opportunity to serve. If anyone has any questions at any point during my term, they need only reach out to me and ask.

I want to thank Quebec for running an excellent campaign with a lot of passion, energy, and good ideas. I look forward to working with the Cabinet, the General Corps, and all of the SPSF's Officers and Soldiers, including Quebec, in the upcoming term.

HS
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like HumanSanity's post:
  • Jay Coop, Moon, Purple Hyacinth, Witchcraft and Sorcery

Messages In This Thread
RE: HumanSanity for MoD: The Art of the Dress - by HumanSanity - 06-15-2021, 10:45 AM