We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

#Moonfungus4MoM

Quote:As a Legislator and private citizen I must confess that I always find myself a little surprised when new material is published from the Ministry. The content they produce is consistently excellent, but I find that it's not well publicized when we should expect content from the MoM or what content that will be.
I get your concern and I can assure you that MoM staffers are consistently trying their hardest to publish quality new materials as quickly as they can. While we might not've been the most consistent Ministry in TSP, I expect this to change soon, regardless of who's elected the Minister by the end of this election.

As for me, I will try to set a soft deadline of the first week of a month for the publication of TSJ, so that people can expect a new TSJ issue to drop as a new month starts.
Quote:In that vein, I note that you've chosen to move TSJ to a monthly release instead of bimonthly. Is there any plan to standardize publication of the other media outlets under the MoM's purview?
That's a tricky one. I only specified TSJ because TSJ is currently the only newspaper that is released on a periodic basis. LD is a reactionary newspaper that feeds on  first and foremost, so it would kind of redundant to standardize its publication. I'm not particularly sure if The Southern Onion has a periodic scheduled release and I would need to talk with other staffers to decide about this. Sorry.
Quote:This is quite an ambitious platform for a ministry that's supposedly had some visibility/activity issues, do you foresee any problems or difficulties with getting staffers involved and accomplishing these goals?
It will be difficult to motivate staffers to accomplish these, yes. But I like a challenge, so bring it on I guess?
Quote:Are our sometimes humorous, independently though-out gameside polls not good enough? ?
I did not say that and they're more than good enough  Tounge
Quote: I highly doubt that non-legislators would have any real interest in political/Assembly debates (if that is what you are referencing). It is also known that most legislators rarely step foot on the gameside. As such, if we were to run polls about debates, they would likely have inaccurate answers.
Understandable, I will defer to your opinion since you're in the Local Council.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moon's post:
  • Stan Melix

Messages In This Thread
#Moonfungus4MoM - by Moon - 06-05-2021, 03:02 AM
RE: #Moonfungus4MoM - by Quebecshire - 06-05-2021, 03:13 AM
RE: #Moonfungus4MoM - by Moon - 06-05-2021, 03:17 AM
RE: #Moonfungus4MoM - by Witchcraft and Sorcery - 06-05-2021, 03:39 AM
RE: #Moonfungus4MoM - by moe - 06-05-2021, 04:29 AM
RE: #Moonfungus4MoM - by Stan Melix - 06-05-2021, 10:28 AM
RE: #Moonfungus4MoM - by Moon - 06-05-2021, 01:10 PM
RE: #Moonfungus4MoM - by HumanSanity - 06-05-2021, 05:03 PM
RE: #Moonfungus4MoM - by Purple Hyacinth - 06-05-2021, 06:37 PM