We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Penguin for Delegate

So. Good time of day Folks. I hope everyone is having a wonderful time of day! 

This is the start of my campaign for Delegate. Now I will say that going against Seraph is a feat that I am looking forward to.  
My biggest goal is to help TSP be the best it can be. I know that Defending is what we do. I know that we have a responsibility to pay attention to the WA. (I will do better on that I promise!!) I endotart frequently! So hopefully the transition won't be to long! TSP is open and welcoming to all and I think it is the Delegate's job to make all new and old players feel like TSP can be and is their Home. 

The RMB plays a HUGE role in our region and They need to feel Just as important as the Forum side players. I try my hardest to stay abreast of the goings on there, but they are a breed of a different key stroke. :-) Most of whom are wonderful and I like them plenty. 

There will be more to this but in the mean time if y'all have any questions, feel free to ask them here. If you feel that I am leaving anything out, feel free to point that out too. You can reach me on the forums or on Discord. I'm always around somewhere :-) 

Here is my COI as well...

Current Member of Leg Comm
Current Member of CRS

~~I have been in TSP  since I was founded over 8 years ago. It has been sometime since I have actively participated in the Cabinet though. I have held the offices of MoFA and MoRA and most recently PM. I was a  General in SPSF under Drugged Monkeys like four names changes ago. I had an Interesting run as a GM for a bit. I was in the CSS back when that was a thing. I have been Dean of TSPU in 3 reboots (and currently too I guess when I get it back off the ground!)  I was Vice Delegate under Tsu for a term. (Please don’t ask for dates as I have no idea. Suffice to say they were mostly prior to 2016.) I am pretty sure that is everything. If you have something I missed please let me know!~~
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 
[-] The following 8 users Like Penguin's post:
  • Amerion, Belschaft, Encaitar, HumanSanity, Jay Coop, Moon, Stan Melix, Witchcraft and Sorcery

Messages In This Thread
Penguin for Delegate - by Penguin - 07-02-2021, 12:08 AM
RE: Penguin for Delegate - by Jay Coop - 07-02-2021, 12:53 AM
RE: Penguin for Delegate - by Kris Kringle - 07-02-2021, 01:11 AM
RE: Penguin for Delegate - by Penguin - 07-02-2021, 01:12 AM
RE: Penguin for Delegate - by Penguin - 07-02-2021, 01:15 AM
RE: Penguin for Delegate - by Somyrion - 07-02-2021, 01:17 AM
RE: Penguin for Delegate - by Penguin - 07-03-2021, 07:12 PM