We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

USI Today!

Statement by the President of the United States of Izaakia

[Image: IQ3A3JU.jpg]

“My fellow Izaakians and citizens of the world, I stand before you today not as a person, or a president, but as the nation of the United States of Izaakia, for we are United behind a common cause. A nation standing alone in the belief that action against the heartless tyranny and cynical brutality of the Nicholas regime is necessary for the security of the region and to save the oppressed from an evil fate. We stand without our allies in democracy and liberty who are weak of heart and even weaker in resolve. We will proceed without the blessings of the World Forum, which has failed to carry out its duty to protect the innocent and powerless from the powerful and corrupt. Our resolve will be tested and our friendships tested, but I believe we will prevail in our cause because it is right and it is just.

One week ago we gave the Tyrant Nicholas one week to resign his post as leader of Nicholas and Great Britain and submit to the international court in order to prevent a war. Our request has received no response, and therefore a state of war now exists between our two nations. 

My government and I have not taken this decision lightly, Izaakian service men and women will lose their lives, and by taking this action Izaakia itself may come under Nuclear Attack, and although we are confident in the capabilities of our missile defences we cannot guarantee to fully intercept a barrage of nuclear missiles. Therefore it is imperative that you register and are aware of your local nuclear shelters. We however, believe that the risk of acting pales in comparison to the risk of not acting now. The Nicholas regime poses an existential threat, not only to ethnic minorities within Nicholas and Great Britain but also an existential threat to our regional allies, ourselves and the security of the world. 

To the people of Nicholas and Great Britain, we are here to help, and to liberate you from the self declared leader for life Nicholas. We promise to do our upmost to protect non-combatants and we ask that you stay at home as much as possible and stay away from key Government, Military and Infrastructural instalments. We are here to help.  

Finally to our brave service men and women, Gods Speed “
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion

Messages In This Thread
USI Today! - by Izaakia - 08-01-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: USI Today! - by Izaakia - 11-01-2021, 02:25 PM