We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Griffindor as your MoE? I'll take it!

(06-06-2022, 09:54 AM)im_a_waffle1 Wrote: There are a lot of projects in the MoE that are unfinished or have stagnated as a result of lack of ministry activity. As someone who would love to help work on these projects, I would like to know how you would handle these additional projects, or if you would just scrap them all-together.

The card program is the only one that has a plan and hasn't been finished yet. I would recommend any future MoE to just spin this off into its own thing. The rest of the projects are pretty much on maintenance mode and automated to the point there is no need for personnel to operate them except for discord outreach and graphics.

Question for the candidate: The ministry does not yet has a recruitment strategy/marketing plan for present and future leaders to refer to. Do you have any plan for something like this? We have been focused too much on infrastructure and with most of them done we need to steer the way into actual recruitment and engagement work.
Chief Supervising Armchair

Messages In This Thread
RE: Griffindor as your MoE? I'll take it! - by USoVietnam - 06-06-2022, 02:10 PM