We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DISCUSSION] Non-Aggression Pact with Lazarus

(01-30-2020, 11:13 PM)Omega Wrote: Oh, I was under the impression you simply wanted a list of government officials. 
During negotiations I found all parties in Lazarus to engage in good faith seeking something fair and equitable. I believe moving forward, due to the return of Native rule in Lazarus, it may be prudent to investigate a closer relationship with them. I know their culture has been on the upswing and I would hope we are able to engage with them outside of R/D. Lazarus, of course, does hold a special place in my heart as it was where I matured as a player and they are, and almost always have been, a very welcoming region and one with people we can almost always get along with, even though we may disagree on things like ideology.

In terms of R/D, Lazarus only really engages in Warzones and is currently at war with the NPO. I good see the SPSF doing training ops with them as a way to further cooperation, however, this would be up to the MoMA.

Thanks Omega; I could've been clearer in my request. A list of names just wasn't helpful to those not intricately involved, but this great summation. Seems like a great direction here. Nice work.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]
[-] The following 2 users Like Tsunamy's post:
  • Omega, Seraph

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Discussion] Non-Agression Pact with Lazarus - by Tsunamy - 01-31-2020, 11:26 AM