We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[PASSED] Merging the Cultural and Holidays Acts (and adding Defender Day)

Putting the defender day on the 17th of July seems like a bit of an arbitrary date, especially since we've been a defender region long before that resolution was passed (which makes the whole concept of defender day questionable and I don't like it in the first place) but if you really wanted it I guess it would be better to have it a month earlier on the 13th of June when it was proposed.

As for moving it to the cultural act, i don't think it really makes sense. The cultural act is more for placing definitions and official things to tell people how to describe our region, and it's very much a "we would like you to call it this" while the holiday act is a much more important and much more tsp focused law about the events inside the tsp.
[Image: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u5.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jebediah's post:
  • Poppy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merging the Cultural and Holidays Acts (and adding Defender Day) - by Jebediah - 09-11-2020, 03:12 PM