We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

The Republic of Shang Ye has decided to aid in the search in a limited capacity. Initially, a single Hai Niao naval scout submarine will be sent to scout the area. The Republic of Shang Ye is currently in the process of approving the usage of additional units, and as time goes on, Shang Ye will gradually increase its search efforts.

The Republic of Shang Ye promises to be transparent with the information it receives.
Hi. I'm Scar, and I live in an apartment. I'm the owner of Apartment 11F on NationStates. In TSP-RP, I'm usually seen as Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner who declared sovereignty, Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner and runaway son of two successful galactic businesspeople, or Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner with unknown dimensional capabilities.

Either way, there is a person who calls himself Scar in every universe, and he always lives in an apartment.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scar's post:
  • Hammerstar

Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Scar - 12-07-2020, 11:51 AM