We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

Hello, is this thing on?

Ok, my phone is working well enough. What's good guys, and welcome back to my mishaps. As promised, I'd be taking you all on my vacation, so I'll be recording the whole thing. As I said last week, I'll be going to Winston Island. I heard there was a plane crash there, which honestly is kinda frightening considering I'm flying there, but it is what it is.

Chen turns his head away from the phone and toward another figure.

Yo, Xiao Bo, Introduce yourself!

The figure turns his head and approaches the camera.

Hey guys, my name is Yu Wen-Bo, and I'm this bozo's friend.

Wen-Bo slaps the back of Chen's head.

Anyway, he's a sailor too, so he'll be cruising us around the waters for most of the day.

Chen sets the phone down on a table.

One thing I also want to touch on is that merch deliveries are probably gonna slow down till I get back. If your package is in the mail, great, but I'm not gonna be back for a while, so hopefully you guys understand. But anyway guys, I really appreciate the support on my account. Seriously, you guys just keep subbing and liking, and I'll do my best to keep the content pumping out and whatever. Also, another thing I needed to note is that I didn't use my merch sales to fund this trip. As I said on my second account, I only use the money I make from stock trading to fund these trips, so if you want to learn more about that, I have a more serious second channel you can take a look at. But anyway, that's my more serious rant, so let's get back to Wen-Bo and set off.

Chen picks up the phone and walks toward Wen-Bo and several luggages.

You good to go?

I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

Which means you're not ready.

Wen-Bo laughs.

Shut up before I say some slurs to get your account deleted.

Chen holds up a hand gesture, but covers his hand from the camera. Wen-Bo laughs, and they exit the apartment with their luggages. They enter the elevator, and exit on the ground floor out to the street.

Anyway guys, I'm probably gonna stop this video here with a bit of a video montage, mainly because we're going into a taxi and it'll definitely be boring.

Yo, Chen Di! He's waiting!

Oh, sh-

Rustling and a black screen, followed by music.

A clip of the taxi on the bridge, exiting the city of Shi Zhong. The city can be seen in the background.

A clip of Chen dapping up the taxi driver at the airport, before Chen and Wen-Bo turn and exit the airport.

A clip of Wen-Bo struggling to open a water bottle near an airport gate. He throws the bottle at the wall, only for the bottle to land upright. The camera zooms in on the bottle.

A clip of a fan approaching with an 11F hoodie. Chen gives a high-five from behind the camera.

A selfie with Chen, Wen-Bo, and the fan.

A clip of Chen handing the airport worker his passport.

A clip of the flight crew greeting Chen at the plane door.

A clip of Chen sleeping in his economy-class seat. Wen-Bo pokes Chen behind the camera, causing Chen to wake up and swipe at the camera.

Anyway, guys, as you can see, we're on the plane. Takeoff is in a few minutes, so I'll be ending the video here. If you liked the video, you know what to do, like, sub, and all that good stuff. I'll see you guys in the next video. Xiao Bo, any final words?

Unsubscribe fr-

Ok! See you guys!

An outro screen, with links to his previous video and a playlist of all of his uploads.
Hi. I'm Scar, and I live in an apartment. I'm the owner of Apartment 11F on NationStates. In TSP-RP, I'm usually seen as Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner who declared sovereignty, Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner and runaway son of two successful galactic businesspeople, or Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner with unknown dimensional capabilities.

Either way, there is a person who calls himself Scar in every universe, and he always lives in an apartment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Scar - 12-08-2020, 03:26 PM