We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

In the Republican Commission building, the journalists were starting to come in one by one after being cleared by security. There was a special press conference called concerning the developing situation for the rescue of the HIA 420.

"Good morning everyone, I am the press secretary of President Columbo Septimum, the President is expected to speak soon and will not be answering questions at the moment. About the developing situation, we can tell you that our deep sea searches are getting better, we are making progress on this side. The Special Forces are also en route to Winston Island and are expected to arrive later today in the hope of helping the FAA Fabricium. Ladies and gentlemen, all rise for the President."

The President enters with a decisive step, stands on the podium and is ready to talk to the journalists.

"Good morning everyone. At 9h00 this morning I have contacted the local government of Winston Island requesting a towing boat to help recover the FAA Fabricium which is stranded at sea for the moment. I am expecting to receive a call with their response later today. If not, I am mobilizing the FAA Branta, one of our Gloria-class, 450 tons vessel. They will be our backup plan to bring the FAA Fabricium home. In the mean time, I have ordered the crew of the FAA Princio-Stéphano I to continue the search up north toward what appears to be a signal according to our intelligence. I implore the local government in Winston Island to help us, just as we would've helped them. I'm afraid that, if we don't get the full help, this might very well be the end of the mission for the FAA Fabricium.

I would also like to thank the great nation of Huawan, we are in debt to you for the rescue of our soldiers. Thank you, that will be all everyone.
"

The President exited really fast as journalist began shouting their questions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Klô - 12-09-2020, 10:43 AM