We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

[Image: TJn8dr0.jpg]

Aboard the FAA Fabricium, the crew was mostly silent, people awaited patiently what would happen to their ship as they waited for a towing, either from Winston Island officials or back home in Anserisa.

Ding ding ding, was heard on the speakers
"Attention all personnel, this is your Commander speaking. We have received news that the Winston Island government has agreed to tow our boat, we are heading for Winston Island everyone! Please resume your position and prepare for a tow."

Cheers erupted on the ship as the people new they would be able to continue the mission. These people were not used to fail.

In Anserisa, the President was getting ready to board a plane, he wanted to head personally to Winston Island to meet with the crews of both vessels which would be docked in Winston Island as well as to meet with the many government officials of the different countries which were also there supervising personally on the island. He was conversing with Vice-President Jacobo Holtium.

"I know Jacobo that it is not advised to fly to Winston Island in the midst of an hurricane incoming, but I have the feeling that I have to go there personally, there are too many things at stake. That's why our Constitution has the prevision that you are acting President on the island for the duration of my trip, and of course... if anything happens. I will also be heading on the FAA Princio-Stéphano I after it gets back to Winston Island and will be taking on my powers of General Commander of Anserisa for the duration of my trip. I'm pretty sure my team stored my Commander suit for this trip. Anyway, I better get going right now and try to beat this incoming storm."

The President boarded a chartered Anserisana Airlines plane, an Aviana AV-10 en route for Winston Island to participate in the diplomatic meeting.
[Image: H8jqYIH.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Klô's post:
  • Hammerstar

Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Klô - 12-10-2020, 11:44 AM