We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

Xiao Ping, I'm going to fly to Winston Island. Please ready Shang Shang 1 and all necessary transport and necessities. I will be at the gate in 90.

Right away, sir.

Li Zhixian put down the phone and began making preparations to depart his office.

He checked his email for one last time. Nothing new. The only thing of importance was the email summoning him to the island. Satisfied, he shut his laptop and prepared his briefcase.

Two laptops, each in their separate compartments. One for use. One for...other contingencies. A stack of documents. A couple of fountain pens. A small notebook. And, of course, a singular gold piece, shaped like a diamond, in its own custom compartment.

Li Zhixian looked around for anything else of value. A picture of his family, a pair of luxury sunglasses, some mints, and some headphones. He placed all of the objects in his suitcase and readied himself.

Tie. Blazer. Glasses. Sleeves. Watch. He felt as ready as ever. Chairman Li stood in front of the mirror, examining himself for any imperfection. Not a single clothing imperfection, not a single speck of unwanted dust. He felt as ready as ever.

Li exited his office and was greeted by several of his building's security detail.

Lovely day, gentlemen.

Chairman Li waited outside for no longer than ten seconds before a series of cars halted next to him. A man exited the front passenger side door.

Xiao Ping, good to see you.

Same to you, sir.

I trust everything is in order?

Yes, of course.

Ping opened the rear door for Chairman Li. As the chairman departed from the capital building, he began to think about the mission, and just how important it was.

Xiao Ping, please notify all relevant parties that I will be arriving at Winston Island.

Yes, sir.
Hi. I'm Scar, and I live in an apartment. I'm the owner of Apartment 11F on NationStates. In TSP-RP, I'm usually seen as Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner who declared sovereignty, Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner and runaway son of two successful galactic businesspeople, or Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner with unknown dimensional capabilities.

Either way, there is a person who calls himself Scar in every universe, and he always lives in an apartment.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scar's post:
  • Hammerstar

Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Scar - 12-12-2020, 03:25 PM