We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

"Thank you for opening the floor, the honourable Peony of Huawan and the moderator. May I introduce myself, Gertie Dreher, Minister of Transport of the Federal Republic of Besern and the current head of the Besernian expeditions. Accompanying me is the honourable chancellor Atrueue Vischervonda."

Cabinet minister Gertie then pulled out his own laptop and logged in, on it is his notes taken down from when he was typing on what questions he wanted to ask on the flight.

"I do have some questions for the Izaakian representatives, first off. Our expeditions have recieved reports of shots being fired at other expeditions as 'warning shots' in the search area by the Izaakian expedition. I would like to kindly ask the Izaakian representatives about the intents behind these 'warning shots', especially as no other expedition has fired any shot except the Izaakians and that this is over the search of a civilian aircraft during peacetime, not intending to be rude in my questioning."

Meanwhile, Chancellor Atrueue was busy looking for the report he was typing on the flight about the whole diplomatic convention. He had way too many documents in his documents folder, which was connected to the government cloud drive service.
[Image: UFog2ZY.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Besern's post:
  • Hammerstar, Klô

Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Besern - 12-16-2020, 09:40 AM