We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

Admiral Nemos face pales as he sways rapidly towards his quarters, where he vomits, not from the sea storm outside, but from the sickening effects of what he’s seen. Captain Neptune attempted to rouse him, for almost an hour but was unsuccessful, so he assumed command of the fleet.
Captain Neptune “gentlemen, we must let the rest of the fleet know what horrors we have witnessed. Don’t allow any subs to dive for now. I’ve also heard reports that we found the corpses of besernian troops on deep island, killed in a trap. So Let’s radio IAF HQ, have them airdrop some paras on there, clear that situation up, and help return those bodies to besern.
I think we need to recover HMS Komodo, to truly see the devastation and hopefully save some survivors, radio the Salvation have them start the recovery.
It’s been a dark day for izaakia ladies and gents, but the night is darkest before the dawn”
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion

Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Izaakia - 12-21-2020, 01:33 PM