We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

Pardon, a what? Chairman Li looked mildly surprised, a rare sight to see.

A whale, sir, Secretary Ping reiterated.

Had you not been by my side for years, I would never have trusted you.

It's been an honor, sir. Secretary Ping scratched his head. Well, this news certainly isn't.

The good news is that we have the ten exploration submarines right on schedule. I'd appreciate a meeting with Chief Admiral Wang immediately.

Right away, sir.

Secretary Ping departs immediately, leaving Chairman Li in his hotel room, perimeter guarded by his security detail. The chairman is careful not to use the hotel WiFi as a security measure. Using a pen and his notepad from his suitcase, he jots down several notes for his upcoming meeting with Admiral Wang, the famous Shang Ye military commander.

A few hours pass before Chairman Li hears a knock on the hotel room door. He opens the door to be greeted by one of his security guards.

Sir, the guard addresses, Admiral Wang will arrive in fifteen minutes. We have prepared the hotel's conference room.

Excellent, replied the chairman. Please give me five minutes to prepare.

Understood. The security guard closes the door.

Chairman Li walks over to the hotel mirror. He fixes his tie, adjusts his sleeves, and examines himself for any blemishes.

Satisfied, he picks up his notepad and pen, then walks toward the door.
Hi. I'm Scar, and I live in an apartment. I'm the owner of Apartment 11F on NationStates. In TSP-RP, I'm usually seen as Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner who declared sovereignty, Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner and runaway son of two successful galactic businesspeople, or Chen "Scar" Xu, an apartment owner with unknown dimensional capabilities.

Either way, there is a person who calls himself Scar in every universe, and he always lives in an apartment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Scar - 12-21-2020, 02:49 PM