We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402?

*Red for Mandarin (Huawan Dialect)
*Green for Korean (ZhangHai Dialect)

[Image: Q2H64UIDGI3ZJR7TKQDAR6WGWU.jpg]

As the storm begins to die out in the middle of the night, a motorcade runs towards Winston Island airport at a steady pace. The red Peonic flag waved about as the winds continue to crash. The Peony sat in her seat, crossing her legs as she looked outside. Admiral Lee sat beside the Peony as Captain Ko, Captain Souma and Investigator Lliong sat in front of her.

"Investigator, I believe you have an urge to smoke?" Asked The Peony, as she gazed back to the investigator, who was rather rattled.
"No, my nuwang." answered Zahra Lliong, bowing deep.
"Your fingers, they clasp unto your pen as if it was a cigarette. You try to place it towards your lips, but recognized that it is not the time." Said The Peony. "I could not blame you, after what had happened in the meeting."

The Peony sighed, and looked back at the three.

"I had thought by providing them with the dossier, they would certainly be able to recognize the ability to work together. The delegations speak of cooperation, of unity. Yet it continues to prove that The South Pacific is unable to band together in cooperation for humanitarianism, and instead, their special interests run wild forevermore."

"The honourable Izaakian empress was rattled, so was the Besernian minister of transport, my Nuwang." Answered Captain Ko.

"I suspect I've given their cards away..." The Peony responded, "Sad, the Besernians seem to forget who gave them the dossier before, using them as tools of their gains. I suspect as much... The Izaakians, Besernians, and the rest, they preach of the sanctity of life and sacrifice for the good in finding the truth, yet they find it acceptable in sabotaging foreign vessels and destroying telecommunications in several nations.....Pity."

The Peony was silent, the reactions solidified one thing. Regardless of their purposes, the other expeditions could not be trusted.

"Honorable investigator. What's troubling you?" The Peony asked.

"......The World Aircraft Safety Organization under the South Pacific had always preached for unity, we can trust investigators and expeditions in aiding each other. A professional front in helping recover and solve downed aircraft, and it has been trustworthy... Now? I am not exactly sure what to believe, although I see that without the other expeditions, we could never have been closer to finding the aircraft."

"......Admiral Lee, your thoughts?"

"Since we have maintained a helpful front, we must continue to do so, my Nuwang. We can definitely try to see an opportunity in having them so brutish, and the moment they got something of interest, we could ride the waves of their success." Said the Admiral, then looking at the two captains, "the Peonic navy will see to it that they will continue being on their tracks, whilst doing our own searches."

The Peony nodded.

"That is wise."

Admiral Lee took out an envelope from his pocket, and gave it to captain Ko.

"Captain Denning Ko of the Peonic Salvation Corps, I hereby promote you to first commander of the Peonic HIA 402 expedition. You are to see this through, and make sure that no foolish judgements would occur that may jeopardize this expedition." he said, and he looked back at The Peony, "with your blessing, my Nuwang, I shall ask the Peonic Royal Navy to provide a corvette and a submarine to help assist in any case of... violence."

The Peony nodded in understanding. At that point, they arrived in the airport and the rain was still going about, the motorcade made its way to a hangar, where the imperial jet and the helicopter is located. The Peony had nodded in understanding, and gave a deep bow to the three. Something that surprised everyone in the car.

"Please, I ask you. Find the missing plane, and solve this puzzle. I am in your debt if you find this vessel and give peace to the families that are affected by this tragedy..."

The Peony then got her head up, looking rather melancholic, before going out of the car, and walking to the plane. The Admiral just looked at his empress, and looked at the investigators.

"May the seas be kind and the winds be strong." said Admiral Lee, before getting out himself to take the helicopter, back to his aircraft carrier. Leaving the three inside the car, which went back immediately to the base. Captain Ko sat on the opposite side of the car, it was a bit cramped before.

"We set sail tomorrow, captain Souma. I trust your drones are prepared?"
"The RPV Katsugawa will lend its hand as needed, we shall sail on your orders."
"Investigator, I believe that your position would be much more beneficial if you stay in the command centre from now on. Would your team be alright with the arrangement."
"Certainly. I'd be nice to be in a place where we can hold our mugs without it sliding off."

Captain Ko laughed, and looked outside as he took a drink from the limousine fridge.

"Let's see what we can do."
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC) What happened to Flight HIA 402? - by Hammerstar - 12-22-2020, 08:46 AM