We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Join the Staff of the Office of WA Legislation

1. Link to your main nation in the South Pacific: Doge Land

2. Link to your nation in the World Assembly, if different: Same nation

3. Do you have any experience in writing on NationStates? If so, what have you written? Nothing that applies to the WA

4. How often do you check the World Assembly forums currently? Not that often; sometimes I stroll through and look at the drafts

5. If given the option, would you prefer to focus on the General Assembly or the Security Council (or no preference)? I don't have a real preference, but I am leaning a little bit towards GA just because there'd be more to write about
"After he realizes this newfound power of his to override the hopes and dreams of republicans, he puts all of the united provinces under his control."
one time minister of culture

[Image: rank_trainee.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_1.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_2.min.svg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes im_a_waffle1's post:
  • anjo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Join the Staff of the Office of WA Legislation - by im_a_waffle1 - 01-27-2021, 04:25 PM