We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Join the Staff of the Office of WA Legislation

1. Link to your main nation in the South Pacific: New Quebecshire

2. Link to your nation in the World Assembly, if different: WA mobile for defending (SPSF and LDF membership). I usually put my WA on Quebecshire between updates so I don't forget where I left it (I'm a frequent updater so it seldom updates there regardless, especially for majors). 

3. Do you have any experience in writing on NationStates? If so, what have you written? Yes. Main/relevant experience: I've written brief information pieces for The League's domestic newspaper as well as articles NationStates Today. For the latter, I've written both informative and perspectives (opinions) pieces regarding gameplay and political affairs. I am also in the drafting process for a WASC resolution, though that has not been published in any capacity at this time, as it is still in early development. 

4. How often do you check the World Assembly forums currently? I typically check the Security Council forum one or more times per day. I check the General Assembly more intermittently. 

5. If given the option, would you prefer to focus on the General Assembly or the Security Council (or no preference)? Security Council
[-] The following 1 user Likes Quebecshire's post:
  • anjo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Join the Staff of the Office of WA Legislation - by Quebecshire - 05-25-2021, 09:15 PM