We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Chair Projects for the January and May 2021 Terms

Chair of the Assembly Feedback Survey - February 2021 Report

Legislators,

I released a form about two weeks ago and invited legislators to provide feedback. The responses (in a random order) are included below, as well as my response to the responses. There were six responses to the form. There were a number of joke responses with very few serious responses, but I promised to release all the responses so here we are Tounge

Title of the Form: Chair of the Assembly Feedback Survey (February 2021)

Description:
1. What are things that the Chair is doing well?

"everything"
"begin chaor"
"Being a Chair, reminding people to vote."
"Everything the Chair needs to do well. You are doing well running the Commission on Laws, as well as getting all of the normal stuff like bringing bills to vote, pings, gameside posts, etc. done."

My response: I am quite proud of the Commission on Laws, and of course I'll continue to do all of the procedural things.

"NPTHING"

My response: :pikathink:

2. What are things that the Chair is not doing well? How could the Chair improve?

"没有! (Nothing? Sorry, I used google translate; you know more Chinese than I do)"

My response: Haha thanks

"Being a Chair, like how could I sit on you when you're made of flesh, blood and bones? (I think I complain about this before, but I couldn't put my finger on it)"
"I NEED MORE CHAIR. YOU MUST BECOE CHAIR> I NEED TO SIT ON YOZU, I AM TIED"

My response: Anyone can sit on me if they really want to, despite my unconventional material Tounge

"their usernamme is not chair"

My response: Is being C H A I R not good enough for you? Hmph.

3. Please list any suggestions for things the Chair could do that they aren't already doing or planning to do.

"Chair Reveal! Reveal the Chair you're sitting on when working as Chair already!"
"be more chair"
"beome one with the cahir"
"BECOME CHAIR"

My response: I shall progressively become more Chair.

4. Please list any questions you have for the Chair.

"As the chair of the Assembly, (A.K.A. Director of Excitement) how inclined are you to help pass an April Fools Bill? -Craziest Person of February 2021"
"y no chair rights bill?"
"WHY HAVE YOU NOT PASSED THE CHAIR RIGHTS BILL YET??"

My response: Certainly a Chair rights bill would be a good candidate for an April Fools Bill. I don't have anything planning for April Fools Day yet :thinking:

"can chair?"

My response: No.

"Is mayonnaise an instrument?"

My response: Depends.

5. Any other comments?

"Do the Chair have a favorite Chair?"

My response: My favorite Chair is myself Happywide

"chair"
"C H A IR"
My response: Chair?

"oops"

My response: Oops indeed.
[-] The following 5 users Like Purple Hyacinth's post:
  • im_a_waffle1, Moon, Rebeltopia, Stan Melix, Tin the Free

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chair Projects for the January 2021 Term - by Purple Hyacinth - 02-25-2021, 02:57 PM