We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Amendment to the Cultural Act: Defending our glorious flag from the spiral menace

I think it would be a shame to discard our symbols after more than 17 years of history. The palm tree on a black sail and the blue flag are staples of our regional history and should be preserved. While some might find the spirals aesthetically pleasing, they do not carry the weight of history and accomplishments that our current symbols do. To paraphrase Rex, in this particular case I think experience outranks aesthetics.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 8 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • Belschaft, Comfed, Illaois, Jebediah, Penguin, Poppy, QuietDad, Rebeltopia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amendment to the Cultural Act: Defending our glorious flag from the spiral menace - by Kris Kringle - 01-22-2021, 05:14 PM