We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Amendment to the Cultural Act: Defending our glorious flag from the spiral menace

I do agree with Belschaft here that it is important to protect the flag in legislation like this; I'd add that the reason we have this proposal and the rest of the Cultural Act is to not force the use of it but to clarify for newer members, foreign personnel and the media the standard flags, seals, values and so on of The South Pacific.

I'd also add that there seems to be some generalised conception that newer members support this flag - which may be true for some, but I'd consider myself a newer member and I oppose the use of this new flag as the official one in any way - for the same reason as Belschaft and Kringle.
[Image: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u5.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Jebediah's post:
  • Belschaft, Poppy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amendment to the Cultural Act: Defending our glorious flag from the spiral menace - by Jebediah - 01-28-2021, 09:11 AM