We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Amendment to the Cultural Act: Defending our glorious flag from the spiral menace

(01-28-2021, 10:17 AM)Belschaft Wrote: I think we've largely exhausted debate on this, so unless anyone has something new to raise I'll motion to vote on this version of the bill tomorrow.

I second.

EDIT: I'M DUMB.
I didn't see the "tomorrow bit" so I saw "...I'll motion to vote on this version of the bill." 
I'll retract my motion for now because otherwise a conditional second will be too complicated to handle.

(01-28-2021, 11:19 AM)Amerion Wrote: These proposals are 'cute' and whatnot but all suffer the same flaw in that they assume the outgoing Admiral Delegate General won't change the official flag and symbols to the flag of St. Stewie and the Dragon.

Well too bad you can't do that with this la- hey why are there black-gloved thugs approaching my house?
[Image: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u5.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Jebediah's post:
  • North Prarie, Poppy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amendment to the Cultural Act: Defending our glorious flag from the spiral menace - by Jebediah - 01-28-2021, 02:18 PM