We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Jay for Foreign Affairs – Stronger than ever

You and I agree on a lot when it comes to FA things. I appreciate your resoluteness in maintaining our commitment to defending first and foremost and your strong stance on practices like quorum raiding.

You mention wanting to create reports on activity in other regions. A couple questions that might be related to this:

- First, what is the target audience of these reports? Are these public Assembly-level reports, for the Cabinet, and/or for MoFA internally? I feel this is something that could have a dramatic effect on how the reports are used.

- What do you see as the role of ambassadors? Both in this process and when it comes to FA as a whole.

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Witchcraft and Sorcery's post:
  • Jay Coop

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jay for Foreign Affairs – Stronger than ever - by Witchcraft and Sorcery - 06-05-2021, 06:47 AM