We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Jay for Foreign Affairs – Stronger than ever

(06-06-2021, 01:34 AM)Quebecshire Wrote: Are there any other regions in particular that come to mind? 

I know others and I try to scout out new defender regions and individuals who are interested in the cause, but that's more for military purposes - so I'd love to hear what other regions you might consider viable options for purposes relating to the PfS and WASC affairs.

I don't have any specific regions in mind and prefer to keep it open-ended, but I think we should reach out to those who do not necessarily have a position in R/D or do not typically define themselves as defenders. If we limit our options to predefined defenders, there will be little room for growth in the PfS. I believe we can convince regions that care for their security and native rights that the PfS is an institution where they can convey those interests in the World Assembly with other regions backing them up. If we protect each other, we protect ourselves, but we also protect all the natives out there who do not want to lose their homes.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jay Coop's post:
  • Quebecshire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jay for Foreign Affairs – Stronger than ever - by Jay Coop - 06-06-2021, 03:58 PM