We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[COMMUNICATION] Cabinet Inaugural Address, 10/2021

I’ve been very busy with work this week and have posted my initial plans in the cabinet office, but I will elaborate here. Tomorrow I will be mass-pinging legislators as a sort of “test” and introduction to the emergency alert system - basically, preparation and fair warning that as Legislators, they may be asked from time to time if they are available in situations where we need additional WAs.

Behind the scenes, I’ll be sitting down with SPSF officers and generals to develop a protocol for such situations - how we handle questions, Libcord invites, potentially SPSF barracks access and so on. That shouldn’t take too long at least initially, because all Legislators have already been vetted for security purposes.

Longer-term, I want to increase the reach of this emergency alert system to gameside. That will involve the MoE somewhat and I’ll be working closely with Tisha as time progresses regarding the dispatch system.

The one goal of my term though, and what I expect to be judged on, is massively increasing the size and effectiveness of our reserve forces.

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.
[-] The following 2 users Like Witchcraft and Sorcery's post:
  • im_a_waffle1, Tishers [Nyxonia]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [COMMUNICATION] Cabinet Inaugural Address, 10/2021 - by Witchcraft and Sorcery - 10-21-2021, 02:57 PM