We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

TL has a new FA director: Tirol!

Below is Tirol's first statement in their new position.

[Image: MnAicEW.png]
Good day to the citizens of The League, to our allies, and to all co-defenders,

I’m Tirol, a Leaguer of six years, a long-time legislator and role-player, and more recently an LDF reserve. In light of Spode stepping down as Director of Foreign Affairs, I have been selected to take up the mantle.

Before I proceed with the goals in leading the Department of Foreign Affairs, I’d like to thank my predecessor Spode Humbled Minions for his long period of service to our republic and to defenderdom. Under his directorship the department has proven more and more effective and capable in advocating for the sovereignty of regions and protecting the interests of The League. Indeed much of my role going forward will be maintaining the good work done by multiple predecessors to stay steadfast alongside our allies and embassy regions.

Going forward there are a number of initiatives the department will be pursuing. In recent weeks we’ve seen an unfortunate and provocative increase in invader activities, The League will be ever committed to defending the sovereignty of the citizens of regions, the invasion and dismantlement of regions against the will of the populace is to all extents, unacceptable. To this end, in my tenure as Director of Foreign Affairs, The League will pursue an expansion of our existing network of alliances to include regions which align with our approach and regional interests. Equally, we will pursue both diplomatic and, if ultimately necessary, military avenues against regions that choose to align with raiders in order to defend our partners across NationStates.

Further, I would like to thank the number of independent and non-aligned regions that have aided us in recent military operations. Indeed on behalf of The League as a whole I condemn any and all raider aggression towards independent regions.

On a lighter note, I look forward to working with the large number of excellent partners The League has and pursuing closer relations to achieve a better NationStates. It is through working with allies and partners that The League has become the region it is today, so I thank all of our committed allies and can assure that we will be every bit as committed.

Regards,

The Tirol Region
Director of Foreign Affairs
Executive Advisor for The League
Delegate of Concord

Thank you Spode for your service as Director of Foreign Affairs for The League and congratulations to Tirol on their appointment. I look forward to working with the new Director in PfS and on our mutual interest in preserving regional sovereignty
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes HumanSanity's post:
  • Quebecshire