We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Proclamation of Results

PROCLAMATION OF RESULTS

[Image: yVO1LNm.png]

FEBRUARY 2022 MINISTER OF ENGAGEMENT SPECIAL ELECTION

WHEREAS a round of voting was held between the days of 01 March 2022 and 04 March 2022 to determine the candidate elected as Minister of Engagement to complete the term for which another individual was originally elected, the result being as follows:
  • Re-Open Nominations (80.00% in the first round) (Received a Majority of Votes)

• Jeeve (20.00% in the first round)
THEREFORE, I, Kris Kringle, Election Commissioner, pursuant to the authority vested in me by the Elections Act, do hereby proclaim on this day, 04 March 2022, that:
  • The option to re-open nominations has obtained a majority of votes after all votes were been counted and preferences have been properly distributed, and consequently the election shall revert to the declarations period pursuant to the following point in this proclamation.

• Declarations begin on and end on (countdown).
The full repository of election results and assorted election resources may be found in the Election Management System.

Yours faithfully,

Kris Kringle
Election Commissioner

[Image: JRHPqCU.png]
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 2 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • Apatosaurus, Konsa