We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Ammar for Prime Minister!

Hello, hello, I am Ammar and Casentino.

I come here to ask for your support for me becoming Prime Minister.

I go around and I see plenty of things wrong, plenty of things though that are right too.

I wish to have everyone's intentions in mind if I am delegate, for every nation in the TSP and for the people, whether that are a legislator or not, to be able to vote in gameside polls as long as they have a nation in the WA and TSP. I am also a strong supporter of the Local Council and I believe that it should be those who use the services of the LC who choose the LC, that the LC is a key important political role that requires good judgement and worth. Already as Legislator I will speak for those who are the common nation, not just a small group of people who are just in a area of here such as forumsiders or discord, but the people of TSP.

I also like pie. 

(By the way, this is my first time writing such a thing like this, this may be due to change and if I am ineligible, let me know.

This is due to change a lot because I have paragraphs on paragraphs to write about the subject.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ammar and Casentino's post:
  • Pētea

I just remembered about conflicts of interest.

I don't not have any alts that I can actually remember other than Satanwood which was a attempt to make a dictatorship.

Bumping just so this isn't overshadowed by Phil since they decided to leave the elections.

(06-04-2022, 07:45 PM)Ammar and Casentino Wrote: Bumping just so this isn't overshadowed by Phil since they decided to leave the elections.

Please don't do this - people will read your campaign even if it's not at the top of the forum. It's just spam - there's no need to bump election campaign threads.
Republic of Lansoon (Pacifica)

Unless I'm mistaken, you haven't declared your candidacy here.

Hi! This is The Lile Ulie Islands. 

I honestly don’t know who to vote for in the PM election so I am doing some research. 

A few questions:

Do you support the Great Council? 

Why are you better a leader for TSP than Emodea?

If you had to classify your ideology, were would it be? (Progressive, conservative, libertarian etc…)
maluhia
minister of culture
ambassador to lazarus
roleplayer

(06-04-2022, 07:56 PM)The Haughtherlands Wrote: Unless I'm mistaken, you haven't declared your candidacy here.

Sorry, first time, allow me to do all that real quick.

Currently I am working on my rough draft on the main campaign thing.

(06-04-2022, 08:41 PM)The Lile Ulie Islands Wrote: Hi! This is The Lile Ulie Islands. 

I honestly don’t know who to vote for in the PM election so I am doing some research. 

A few questions:

If you had to classify your ideology, were would it be? (Progressive, conservative, libertarian etc…)

Check telegrams.

(06-04-2022, 10:25 PM)Ammar and Casentino Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 08:41 PM)The Lile Ulie Islands Wrote: Hi! This is The Lile Ulie Islands. 

A few questions:

Check telegrams.

It is generally considered election etiquette to reply to campaign questions publicly.
Republic of Lansoon (Pacifica)
[-] The following 2 users Like Comfed's post:
  • maluhia, rosaferri

(06-04-2022, 10:28 PM)Comfed Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 10:25 PM)Ammar and Casentino Wrote:

A few questions:

Check telegrams.

It is generally considered election etiquette to reply to campaign questions publicly.

My bad, I didn't want to flood this and didn't realise.
 1. Can't say until it starts out, I preferred it how it was.
2. I believe Emodea was a modest and ok PM, but I also believe that I can somewhat do something better.
3. Although this question should have no pertaining, I would say I am a Progressive/Libertarian.

Those were my replies, all questions will be answered here unless you directly ask them in my telegrams though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ammar and Casentino's post:
  • Comfed