We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Proclamation of Results

JULY 2022 DELEGATE ELECTION
PROCLAMATION OF RESULTS

WHEREAS a round of voting was held between the days of 08 Jul 2022 and 11 Jul 2022, let this proclamation serve as an official count of the vote and an announcement of the result after all votes have been properly counted and considered.

RESULT
  • Anjo: 92.90% (Advanced to the Second Round)

• Re-Open Nominations: 7.10% (Advanced to the Second Round)
PROCLAMATION

THEREFORE, pursuant to the authority vested in me by the Elections Act, it is hereby proclaimed on this day, 11 Jul 2022, that the candidates signaled as such in the list above have been duly selected by the voters of the South Pacific to advance to the second round of voting.

The full repository of election results and assorted election resources may be found in the Election Management Portal.

Kris Kringle
Election Commissioner
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 3 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • Encaitar, Moon, Purple Hyacinth