We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Raid of Confederate Army

Last night at major update, with the consent of the General Corps and under advice from the Minister of Foreign Affairs about how to best serve our broader FA objectives, the South Pacific Special Forces (SPSF) used its authority pursuant to Article X(3) of the Charter to raid the region of Confederate Army. The basis for this raid is that Confederate Army is a platform to support hate in the form of racism and white supremacy, and spoilered below is evidence from the RMB to prove this position. 

This is a joint action conducted with [CLASSIFIED]. We have requested piler support from [CLASSIFIED]. [CLASSIFIED] has already agreed to provide support and [CLASSIFIED] conducting internal reviews. If necessary to expedite our destruction of the region, we will reach out to other regions for additional support.

I will keep the Cabinet posted on this matter as time elapses.
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]

We are currently joined in piling for this operation by [CLASSIFIED]. An invitation has also been extended to [CLASSIFIED], but they have not gotten me a final answer yet.
Ambassador to Balder

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[CLASSIFIED] is joining us.
Ambassador to Balder

Good to hear. Are there any other militaries expected to join this raid?
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

(06-26-2021, 10:30 PM)Jay Coop Wrote: Good to hear. Are there any other militaries expected to join this raid?
Nope. With [CLASSIFIED] we will likely hit 40 endos within 48 hours which is 10 above our target of 30.

Originally, inviting [CLASSIFIED] was a priority but they are tied up in a fash bash with other organizations.

Extending to include [CLASSIFIED] is also an option, although they contribute relatively few pilers (they’re far stronger as an updater force) and I’m a bit worried could make other contributors flighty, so I’m not planning to at the moment but could be convinced otherwise
Ambassador to Balder

Sadly, this operation is over as the founder of the region has returned.
Ambassador to Balder