We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Declarations of Candidacy

JULY 2022 MINISTER OF CULTURE SPECIAL ELECTION
DECLARATIONS OF CANDIDACY

The election will consist of a single round of voting where legislators may list some or all candidates, including the option to re-open nominations, in descending order of preference. The candidate who has a majority of the vote, after all preferences have been properly distributed, will be the winner. Please consult the Elections Act for the most recent information on how the election is held.

SCHEDULE

Please remember the deadlines for each stage in the election. It is your responsibility to comply with all legal requirements within the mandated time frames.
  • Declarations of Candidacy: to

• Campaigning: to

• Voting: to

CANDIDACY REQUIREMENTS

Candidates must meet all the requirements below in order to be listed on the ballot:
  • Have been a legislator since before the start of the declarations period.

• Declare their candidacy (or accept a nomination) as a reply to this thread within the declarations period.

• Post a thread within the public campaign area containing a campaign and a conflict of interest disclosure with all potential conflicts of interest within the region and abroad. Submission of an inaccurate or incomplete disclosure may be grounds for disqualification.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 4 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • maluhia, Murelia, Purple Hyacinth, RuslanSafarov

I nominate Moon/Emodea.
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like HumanSanity's post:
  • Konsa, maluhia, Pētea, Purple Hyacinth

I, The Lile Ulie Islands, would today like to officially announce my candidacy to run in the 2022 Minister of Culture Special Election. 

I hope everyone has a great day filled of joy and happiness! 

LUI
maluhia
minister of culture
ambassador to lazarus
roleplayer

[-] The following 6 users Like maluhia's post:
  • anjo, Cloud, HumanSanity, Murelia, Pētea, The Haughtherlands

I don’t think that it is that surprising that I would like to run for Minister of Culture.
[-] The following 4 users Like Murelia's post:
  • anjo, maluhia, Pētea, The Haughtherlands

I nominate myself Angel
[-] The following 4 users Like sandaoguo's post:
  • maluhia, Murelia, Pētea, The Haughtherlands

I declare my candidacy.
Republic of Lansoon (Pacifica)
[-] The following 3 users Like Comfed's post:
  • maluhia, Murelia, Pētea

I nominate myself.
ProfessorHenn
Legislator
[-] The following 2 users Like ProfessorHenn's post:
  • maluhia, Murelia

Due to issues with my Internet access please be aware that voting will not start at the scheduled time and instead will start as soon as I have a more stable connection. Thank you for your understanding.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kris Kringle's post:
  • maluhia