We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Proclamation of Results

JULY 2022 MINISTER OF CULTURE SPECIAL ELECTION
PROCLAMATION OF RESULTS

WHEREAS a round of voting was held between the days of 05 Aug 2022 and 08 Aug 2022, let this proclamation serve as an official count of the vote and an announcement of the result after all votes have been properly counted and considered.

RESULT
  • The Lile Ulie Islands: 55.00% in the fourth round (Elected Minister of Culture)

• ProfessorHenn: 45.00% in the fourth round

• Murelia: 20.00% in the third round

• Comfed: 15.00% in the second round

• Re-Open Nominations: 0.00% in the first round
The votes by Blot, Maverick, and GI-Land were not included in the tally on account of them not being eligible to vote in this election. The vote by Evinea was not included in the tally on account of it having been edited. Given that the votes by Blot, Evinea, and GI-Land had been mistakenly included in the initial tally, vote codes UCU005, UCU006 and UCU009 have been removed from the tally.

PROCLAMATION

THEREFORE, pursuant to the authority vested in me by the Elections Act, it is hereby proclaimed on this day, 08 Aug 2022, that the candidate signaled as such in the list above has been duly elected by the voters of the South Pacific to the office of Minister of Culture to complete the term for which another individual was elected.

The result of this election as proclaimed on this day shall be certified, absent any challenges that require further time to be resolved, on 15 Aug 2022.

The full repository of election results and assorted election resources may be found in the Election Management Portal.

Kris Kringle
Election Commissioner
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(08-08-2022, 05:25 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: A vote by Maverick was not included in the tally on account of them not being eligible to vote in this election.

Were Blot and GI-Land's votes counted? I believe they were also ineligible to vote in the election as their applications weren't accepted until after the nominations period began
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]

(08-08-2022, 05:39 PM)HumanSanity Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 05:25 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: A vote by Maverick was not included in the tally on account of them not being eligible to vote in this election.

Were Blot and GI-Land's votes counted? I believe they were also ineligible to vote in the election as their applications weren't accepted until after the nominations period began

Thank you for pointing this out. I have amended the tally with the correct results.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

To my fellow South Pacifican nations, thank you! I am honored to have been elected as your Minister of Culture. I vow to protect The South Pacific, and work for the people. This is a great honor and I'm glad to be part of this community. 

To my fellow candidates, I look forward to working with you in the Ministry. You ran wonderful campaigns and I am glad to have you here in The South Pacific.
maluhia
minister of culture
ambassador to lazarus
roleplayer

[-] The following 1 user Likes maluhia's post:
  • Murelia

JULY 2022 MINISTER OF CULTURE SPECIAL ELECTION
CERTIFICATION OF RESULTS

WHEREAS a round of voting was held between the days of 05 Aug 2022 and 08 Aug 2022, let this certification serve as an official validation of the result of this election.

RESULT
  • The Lile Ulie Islands: 55.00% in the fourth round (Elected Minister of Culture)

• ProfessorHenn: 45.00% in the fourth round

• Murelia: 20.00% in the third round

• Comfed: 15.00% in the second round

• Re-Open Nominations: 0.00% in the first round
The votes by Blot, Maverick, and GI-Land were not included in the tally on account of them not being eligible to vote in this election. The vote by Evinea was not included in the tally on account of it having been edited. Given that the votes by Blot, Evinea, and GI-Land had been mistakenly included in the initial tally, vote codes UCU005, UCU006 and UCU009 have been removed from the tally.

CERTIFICATION

THEREFORE, pursuant to the authority vested in me by the Elections Act, it is hereby certified on this day, 18 Aug 2022, that the candidate signaled as such in the list above has been duly elected by the voters of the South Pacific to the office of Minister of Culture to complete the term for which another individual was elected, starting on 15 Aug 2022.

The full repository of election results and assorted election resources may be found in the Election Management Portal.

Kris Kringle
Election Commissioner

Legal Resources:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kris Kringle's post:
  • maluhia