We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Ministry Communications

Here I just want to put into writing what some already know about how we can stay in touch and coordinate Ministry projects:

#tsp-mora
We have an IRC channel on esper.net. This is where we can talk in real time and coordinate projects for the Ministry. To join the channel just go here. I'm usually listed there as Kringle or KringPhone. If you ever need some say something and time is of the essence, or simply want to coordinate something, or just want to talk, that's the place to go. I might also ask you to go there if I want to have a staff meeting at some point.

I have some of you on Skype. If so, feel free to contact me there. We do have a TSP room, so you might want to consider joining that one, so you can interact with other South Pacificans as well.

Ministry Headquarters
Our Ministry Headquarters will remain the main way of planning and coordinating projects, so always check this forum, contribute to all the projects you have been assigned to, and speak up if you have any interesting ideas that we could implement. I would love to see you guys come up with cool ideas!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System