We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The South Pacific Regional Games

Me and Kris discussed a while ago that we should shoot for re-launching the SPRG on January 7th. It's the 2nd already, and nothing has happened already. Can we at least begin to plan on this?

(Just trying to generate a little activity.)

Impossible. We can't do it in five days.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(01-02-2015, 02:01 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Impossible. We can't do it in five days.

Well you could they just wouldn't be very good. As Henn said we could at least start planning it. 
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Oh I'm not saying we shouldn't do the Games. I'm saying we'll have to make them for a late-January/early-February date, if we want to make them the best we can. I mean, we have a good team here, so we might as well do the Games the right way.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Yes I agree, I think those would be the best dates to have them anyhow.

New Games!

Let's shoot for the end of April.
Here are the basic things we should plan by the end of this week:
-When
-Basic idea toss of games
-How many teams?

Let's get these Regional Games up! Woo!
#EC4Lyfe

Last week in April or early May and I would say it should last a week. Just Early May may be a problem for UK people because of the General Election. Games wise I think three things. 1. Puzzles and/or riddles to solve. 2. See who can score the most points in a game eg BTD 5, Squishy Bird or any other game. 3. Write your own story contest and name that person. 1 Would last one day, 2 would last three days and 3 would last three days as well.

Maybe we could have a competition in where two armies try to take a region(created by someone, obviously)? We have people enlist in one of the two armies, and they choose their generals!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Might be a good exercise to promote SPSF; I'll get in touch with ProfessorHenn. Although we should pick the teams based off experience if we are to do this.
#EC4Lyfe

War light.

And while Ryccia's idea is not bad, it might be entirely unfeasable simply because the SPRG includes multiple regions, and many people are either in the military or are in roles where they are unable/unwilling to give up their WA.

Plus, defenders will never do that, unless it was set up perfectly.

Suffice it to say, I have a better idea, which I'm keeping quiet. All I need is the finalized schedule, and contact with who controls the regional founder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk