We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Big Ideas Thread

It's simple:

If you have an idea for a game, an activity, an award, a trivia show or anything remotely relevant to Cultural Development, post it here. Don't worry about how ridiculous or crazy it sounds. Don't worry about posting a fully detailed plan. Just post your basic idea and we'll talk to see how we can make it happen.

Why? Because you aren't here just to implement my ideas, or other people's ideas. You are here to take the lead, to do your part to improve the region and to come up with great ideas to do just that. We are all one team, so it's time we started working like one.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

How about for awards: Best Roleplayer Award or Best Roleplay idea Award and Best Craziest Citizen Award and/or Craziest Citizen Award
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

That would be a good fit for the South Pacific Awards idea. I suggest checking out the other pinned thread!

Maybe you could start a thread titled 'South Pacific Awards', so we can all discuss award categories, prizes and so on?
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Well, how about we celebrate Independence Day? While I was browsing through old forum archives, I found out that they used to celebrate Independence Day, or at least they celebrated it once.

Here's where I found it, might give some ideas: http://s2.zetaboards.com/theSPacific/forum/3417/
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

In there, we did have an Award ceremony previously. I think it could work well again Smile

Edit: I didn't see the ideas thread ... so apologies if this is the wrong thread. But I still like the idea Tounge
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Have we ever tried the Answer With a Question game?

"Find a way or make one."

Better known as Bon.

You mean like Jeopardy?

Legal Resources:

(01-07-2015, 10:25 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: You mean like Jeopardy?

Similar, but instead of clues (answers) you could adapt the game to the thread by using a picture to theme a round of questions in the beginning and set some rules, like: "It's forbidden to use short questions like what? or where?."
And so, every post must answer previous ones while quoting them not to lose the track.

I guess it was from whose line is it anyway, if I well remember.

Better known as Bon.

Something tells me Tsu might be able to give us some tips on how to organise this.

I like the idea. Could you start a thread, so we can have a full discussion about it?

Legal Resources:

(01-07-2015, 10:45 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Something tells me Tsu might be able to give us some tips on how to organise this.

I like the idea. Could you start a thread, so we can have a full discussion about it?

Where should I start it?

Better known as Bon.