We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Other Places to Mafia

For those who enjoy mafia and are looking for more of it (until Salaxalans or maybe even Escade herself) host another game:

mafiascum.net
This has a ton of different kinds of mafia games. I recommend going to the Newbie section to get a hang of it (and make sure to follow rules and stuff) and then trying out the other games there. If you're on there and send me a PM here, I'll friend you Tounge

Town of Salem
Quick and dirty. I'm not on here as much anymore but it's good for a quick game that ends up being several quick games.

If anyone has a favorite mafia spot of their own, let us know?

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

-
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I loooooove Town of Salem... Maybe we should have a Town of Salem thread where we can post our usernames and friend everyone and have one big giant awesome Mafia party? :O

I'll get another Mafia game going soon, most likely; I thought everyone needed a break since turnout was so low in the last game! Tounge
Delegate of Spiritus
Vice Secretary-General of the World Assembly

"When you are the potatoes guy everyone is like, 'Yeah, it's the potatoes guy!'" - Max Barry

Kris, I have more time on my hands due to the blizzard but I imagine it will be back to weekend programming soon and I hate being an inactive Tounge

Salaxalans, I was thinking of trying\doing Micro setups from here so that everyone signing up is an active player or can be replaced:
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?titl...pen_Setups

Escade

Delegate | Vice Delegate 
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

MoRA would still welcome you. I'm sure there are many ways you can contribute, even with limited time. Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Since when did Escade get busy? Sad

Awe, since I became a real person Tounge

Escade

Delegate | Vice Delegate 
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Escade, I tried a setup for just seven people last time and it took forever to even get that many... Sad But some of those are even smaller so maybe you'll have better luck! Tounge
Delegate of Spiritus
Vice Secretary-General of the World Assembly

"When you are the potatoes guy everyone is like, 'Yeah, it's the potatoes guy!'" - Max Barry

My friend set this up. You probably don't have to use your real name if you don't want to, but no one's going to know you...
https://docs.google.com/a/hudson.k12.wi....1899611631
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Hi. New member here. I normally play forum mafia at http://jesustoastmafia.com/

If you guys are starting one here in the near future, I will definitely sign up!