We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

FAQ; Or Feirmont's Answers to Questions

Greetings South Pacific,

I am thrilled to be campaigning for the position of Minister of Regional Affairs.

Although I am still relatively new to the Forums and the Regional Government, I cherish the opportunity to do my part in helping make TSP a better, and funner, place to be.

In the last few months, I became Deputy Minister for Regional Affairs, the director and Editor in Chief of the Southern Journal and I am currently working on the Radio Project. I have also gotten in contact with other region's governments with hopes to see more inter-regional festivals.

I am a pancake of few words, and would be more than happy to answer any questions thrown my way!
#EC4Lyfe

What do you plan on doing to increase activity in cultural activities?

Is there any specific task that if elected you would make it your priority to finish?

Hileville Wrote: What do you plan on doing to increase activity in cultural activities?

For regional activities, I would like to create a period of time dedicated to publicity. It has come to my attention that some didn't know when an activity actually starts. I want to integrate the Radio Project, the Southern Journal and a team of volunteers to help spread the word on the RMB; and also work with the Delegate in promoting our activities on the WFE.

For inter-regional activities, I plan much of the same, with the addition of closely working with members of the foreign region and the Minister of Foreign Affairs to help spread the word abroad.

For longer festivals (say 3-7 days long), I would have continuous publicity to help bolster activity.

It is also my belief that many don't know how to participate in activities. When I plan an activity, I will have clear instructions when it comes to 'how-to-play/join'; and keep an open-door policy to answer anybody's questions on how to participate.

Hileville Wrote: Is there any specific task that if elected you would make it your priority to finish?

My main priorities would be to finish working out the technical kinks of the Radio Project, work with foreign regions to bolster the number of festivals and, with the help of the Advisory Council, work to bolster Forum Side activity due to the great rise in nations in The South Pacific at the moment.
#EC4Lyfe

What would you do about Roleplay?

ProfessorHenn Wrote: What would you do about Roleplay?

That's a tad vague;
I feel there isn't much I could add to the Roleplay section. Admittedly, I don't have much experience when it comes to the Roleplay section of the forums.
However, I do find the current participants in Roleplay are strong. I do have years of experience being a DM (or Dungeon Master) IRL; if there is a need for direction, or if there is a feeling of certain participants 'God-modding', I assure the RP community that I will do what I can to help mediate a proper solution.

I hope this answers your question about Roleplay.
#EC4Lyfe

Will we see more publications of the Southern Journal?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Ryccia Wrote: Will we see more publications of the Southern Journal?

Of course! As mentioned before, I hope to use the Southern Journal as not only a Newspaper, but as a publicity tool for activities around the region.

I hope to also have an issue of the Journal once a month, with smaller articles here and there. You can be sure that I and the Ministry will do our very best in achieving that goal!
#EC4Lyfe

Good luck on your campaign, Feirmont. Smile

If I don't get elected MoA and you do get elected, I'll help you with RP matters. Smile
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

(03-16-2015, 08:47 PM)Darkstrait Wrote: If I don't get elected MoA and you do get elected, I'll help you with RP matters. Smile

This assumes you'll not be participating with RP matters, if you are elected.