We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Federalist Papers: Responses and Corrections

This is very simply where you can post responses to what I post about in the Federalist Papers, or even correct mistakes that I have made(I'm sure I'm bound to make a few).

So, let me know what you liked, what you didn't, and I'll address them to the best of my ability! Smile
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

I usually dislike using pictures of famous people for national leaders, since I just can't bring myself to believe they are not famous RL people. But I do love your use of Patrick Stewart as the King. He looks so classy. Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Very well written and detailed. Kudos!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

(03-22-2015, 04:13 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: I usually dislike using pictures of famous people for national leaders, since I just can't bring myself to believe they are not famous RL people. But I do love your use of Patrick Stewart as the King. He looks so classy. Smile

I use Pat Stewart Specifically because of that photo. That picture is actually from the Shakespearean Play Hamlet where he plays...... King Claudius! I was originally going to just use the cast of Hamlet as all of my politicians, but I decided that might be too boring. And, now, the cast of Star Trek has becometh my Political Voices! XD
(I might still pull a few more from Hamlet... because David Tennant! Yes, I'm nerd. 110%)
~Mahatma Gandhi

David Tennant FTW!

Though I know him because of Dr. Who.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(03-22-2015, 04:25 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: David Tennant FTW!

Though I know him because of Dr. Who.

I know, but there are some really good photos of him from Hamlet, where he looks Super Classy!

example:
[Image: Hamlet-david-tennant-10498151-720-400.jpg]
David Tennant Looking super awesome in Hamlet!
~Mahatma Gandhi

It is an interesting piece and Patrick Stewart as a King reminded me of himself as Emperor Uriel Septim VII in the Elder Scrolls games.

"Find a way or make one."

Better known as Bon.

To be honest, I nearly had my media mage be David Tennant.

Therefore, this is a bad foreshadowing.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-QCE...nt.jpg&f=1]

(03-22-2015, 04:56 PM)ProfessorHenn Wrote: To be honest, I nearly had my media mage be David Tennant.

Therefore, this is a bad foreshadowing.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-QCE...nt.jpg&f=1]

Not quite...... While I'm pretty sure I'm going to make David part of the Royal Family, Patrick's not the bad guy and David isn't going to be insane.
But hey, you never know. I just write what seems right!
~Mahatma Gandhi

And... Two issues in one day.... Did not see that coming. Shoutout to Ryccia for throwing me a hardball for that one!
~Mahatma Gandhi