We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Ryccia Post-War Planning Conference

It is likely that the international alliance will triumph over Ryccia. In the event that this is so, we should have a plan in place for what we should do with Ryccia.

The Darkstraitese delegation would like to see Ryccia occupied in its entirety, and its military reduced significantly. We would like to hear the opinions of the other nations, however.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

The Delegation of the Resentine Kingdom would not be opposed to military reduction, but, it has received a personal plea from the Ryccian King NOT to destroy all of the nation's nuclear weapons. Under any other circumstances, we would say no, but we have reason to believe other nations would seek to use their own nuclear weapons as leverage against a weakened Ryccia.

, Foreign Minister Marko Ramius

King Claudius Valhalla III
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

We would allow Ryccia to keep some nuclear weapons, but the rest would be confiscated.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

The King saw this topic in the news, and he sent a shadow delegation to the talks, including himself. He then arrived at the table for peace talks, and/or to plan a strategy to destroy Dave Isvou's Regime.

"We will reduce our army from 30,000,000 to 10,000,000, with 4,000,000 in reserve. We will also allow the dismantling of our nuclear arsenal from 16,000 to 10,000. No more, no less. That is of course, if we win the war"
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Ryccia's military must be reduced to a max of one million, including reserve.

Their nuclear weapon count must be reduced to 100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(03-24-2015, 09:51 PM)ProfessorHenn Wrote: Ryccia's military must be reduced to a max of one million, including reserve.

Their nuclear weapon count must be reduced to 100.

No more, no less. Or else, we will refuse to sign a peace treaty, even if Isvou falls.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

No more, no less on my deal.

And I doubt you'd be in a position where you would be able to negotiate much anyways if this was required.

We refuse.

Statement from the Office of Second Minister Thomas Reddicker, Not from any official Delegation, sent without previous approval

Dear Delegates,

It is in the opinion of Resentine's Federalist Republic Party, that ANY Ryccian Delegation has no purpose here, and I t will not accept any treaty that includes their input. We consider any Ryccian representation here as illegitimate, and would seek to have any such delegation sent away.

As for The Party's official Ryccian policy, the Federalist Republicans would like to see Ryccia completely demilitarized, army and nuclear weapons combined, for starting a multinational war and committing war crimes against it's citizens before this war. All Ryccian Politicians would be put on trial for allowing these crimes to be committed, and the Ryccian government would be stripped of it's power. The entirety of the country would be placed under occupation by a multinational force, to ensure that civilians are protected. Any opinion from any Ryccian Delegation to any post-war plans should be thoroughly dismissed as "Hog-wash". It should be left up to us how Ryccia's future should shape, as it's government is clearly incapable of such.

, Your humble servant

Second Minister Thomas Reddicker and the Federalist Republic Party of the Federation of the Resentine Kingdom
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

We support Resentine's idea.

We do not believe in full demilitarization, but very close to it.