We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

It isn't a conspiracy without a battle...

WARLIGHT

Please sign up for the Warlight tournament in this thread. Please include your username and availability during the weekend so I can pair up the best matches.

Inscriptions will run until tomorrow at 5pm EDT. The Tournament will begin Saturday.

Warlight is an online Risk game which is free to play; you can find it here.

List of Participants
  • Feirmont
  • ProfessorHenn
  • Darkstrait
  • Legonimis
  • Bonaugure
#EC4Lyfe

might as well

I'm in.
Availability would be: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: late afternoon. Evenings for all weekdays. Weekends are sketchy.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Then here we go!

First matchup: Feirmont and ProfessorHenn this evening (anytime you're free ProfessorHenn, I'm good after 1pm EDT).
Dark: if you can make it anytime this evening or tomorrow, please let me know. If not then it'll be Darkstrait and ProfessorHenn on Monday afternoon and Feirmont and Darkstrait after.
#EC4Lyfe

Good god, I am full to-day. . .

I'll let you know when I can do it, but it may end up having to be tomorrow evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's okay with me, it may be a little later in the evening tomorrow (not too late tho Smile).
#EC4Lyfe

I am regrettably busy this weekend. Monday evening should work though.

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

FIRST MATCHUPS!
Bonaugure Vs. Darkstrait
ProfessorHenn Vs. Legonimis

I will play the winner of the ProfessorHenn and Legonimis game.

Happy warring!
#EC4Lyfe

Bonaugure has Forfeited, therefor I will play Darkstrait.
Whenever you are free Smile
#EC4Lyfe

PM me the link and we can start in an hour or so.