We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Clue - Who killed Lampshade?

Clue - Who killed Lampshade?

You there! Stop right there. I'm Inspector Wuufu, and I demand to know what you're doing. Don't you know? There's a murder afoot. Someone killed our dear Lampshade. No! Lampshade is a dog, the pride of our town. And now he's no more.

Was it you? Can you prove to us it wasn't? Fine then, tell me your story. What were you doing yesterday...?

The Game

Welcome to Clue - Who killed Lampshade? Someone in the town has killed the town's beloved dog. Who could it be? Inspector Wuufu is at a loss, and the town must work together to help the Inspector piece together who it was.

Those who sign up will each be given a story card as to what you were doing yesterday. Most of you will be given an alibi story card. If you are one of them, you must keep within the bounds of your story when replying and try and act like the character you are given.

However, one of you will be given the murder story card, and it was you who killed Lampshade! But you don't want people to know. You and only you can lie your teeth off (heck, you don't really have an alibi so you need to work off other people's and try and fit in). You need to be inventive to stay with the flow! One loose reply and you're for it.

Can the town find out who murdered Lampshade by the end of the festival? Will the murderer walk free? Sign up to find out today!

[insert witty response here]

Alright, officer, I'll go to the station for questioning. . .

I'll comply for now inspector. If only to speed this up so I can get back to my routine.

I have nothing to hide, so I am happy to answer your questions Inspector.

(Sign up if not obvious)

A dog.... Wow, and I thought that people were more civilized... like maybe a cat...

(Sign me up Wuufu)

Which heathen would harm an innocent dog?

Or, who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

/in

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Poor dog... Sad Some people are heartless!
Delegate of Spiritus
Vice Secretary-General of the World Assembly

"When you are the potatoes guy everyone is like, 'Yeah, it's the potatoes guy!'" - Max Barry

Sign me up
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

And me too please.

Sign me up. And, I didn't do it, I swear!