We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Lounge - For conversation and relaxation!

[Image: bEv3E2m.jpg]

Now open, a comfortable lounge for any member of the South Pacific to hang out and chat in! If you fall asleep just make sure not to drool on the furniture. Tounge
Delegate of Spiritus
Vice Secretary-General of the World Assembly

"When you are the potatoes guy everyone is like, 'Yeah, it's the potatoes guy!'" - Max Barry

Anyone? Hello? Sad
Delegate of Spiritus

"When you are the potatoes guy everyone is like, 'Yeah, it's the potatoes guy!'" - Max Barry

Hi. Sup?

Not much. This couch is too comfortable for me to do much of anything.
Delegate of Spiritus

Lol.

Nice place.

Where can I hide the bodies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um... Outside! Happywide

We wouldn't want horrible decaying body smells in this lovely lounge, now, would we?
Delegate of Spiritus

Why not take them to the tub, chop'em up, throw them into the fireplace and lett'em cook for a while, then take them to a non-disclosed location and bury them Tounge

Are those pre-cut logs to put in the fireplace? Can I bring marshmallows?

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

I'll bring the Gram Crackers Tounge

Well if we're going to make s'mores... Burning bodies in the fireplace probably isn't the best idea... Tounge
Delegate of Spiritus