We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[ Criminal Charges]

Tired of having THIS hanging around unresolved, I submit that as evidence and hereby charge Belschaft with treasonn

Belschaft is not a citizen anymore, hence he cannot be trialed.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

(04-07-2015, 06:50 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Belschaft is not a citizen anymore, hence he cannot be trialed.

That's not what the court says.

Does he still reside here in TSP?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

The one nation I remember him having ceased to exist on March 20th. Unless he has another nation here, maybe someone could ask him to restore it?

Belschaft has argued that he is a resident of TSP and therefore covered under BOR recently and quite publicly but doesn't have to prove that his nation is in fact in TSP to the administrators or anyone I guess which is an interesting way of trying to get around the law.

If this was an actual case then the evidence and submission would be far more intensive. Considering that the filer of this particular case referred to people as bastard\bastardettes on IRC for even wanting to this situation to receive attention means someone with legitimate concerns would probably have to file an appeal.

Or maybe I should ask a legal question about whether two cases against the same person can be filed?

As in QuietDad, do you plan to make this a farce or are you actually interested in justice?

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

I seem to recall Bel saying that he never intended on having a nation in TSP so he could go to trial.

It should be pointed out that Belschaft is the one who asked QD to file these charges and coached him through it. He partly hopes he is exonerated by default because QD won't show up to trial and nobody else will intervene.

Sounds like Bel.

Given Escade wanted to press charges against Bel, I'd like to think Escade would intervene. She probably put actual effort into it Tounge

Oh I know GR, it was quite public. It speaks to the kind of despicable behavior that will really clarify the motives and associations of anyone involved in this case or trying to challenge the security risk.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest