We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The North Pacific Flag Celebration

Greetings to the South Pacific!

The North Pacific is preparing to recognise an important day in our regional history on the 26th of April 2014, when we celebrate a decade of our regional flag.

Our flag has served us longer than most Heads of Government, longer than most regions have existed and been there for us even when the North Pacific was besieged by strife in days gone by. Now it flies over a peaceful and safe region, guarded securely by its Security Council and served honourably by its Regional Assembly.

Please join the North Pacific in recognising the important day that we first adopted our regional banner, and join us as we celebrate 10 years of the North Pacific under the gaze of True Blue.

We'll be holding this event on the 26th of April on our forums, and will be offering a range of events including a talk with Thel, (whom Port Thel is named after) who was the creator of our flag and is one of the longest serving citizens of the North Pacific.

I hope that you can join us to celebrate this important day with the North Pacific.

Yours,

[Image: McM.png]
Delegate of the North Pacific

We'll be glad to attend and share with the North Pacific in this historic event. Thanks for the invitation!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Why no picture of the flag? Tounge
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

I thought everyone would know what the flag looks like.

[Image: the_north_pacific__382822.png]

Congratulations to 10 years under True Blue!

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Beautiful flag. I'll consider joining TNP's forums and see the ceremony as a guest. Will that be okay?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Can I come?
You are just a puppet... You have no soul!
[Image: HW5PB6l.jpg]

That's weird. Those admins from TNP are still validating me(I think).
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

(04-10-2014, 10:04 PM)Escade Wrote: Congratulations to 10 years under True Blue!

Thank you Escade Smile

(04-10-2014, 10:15 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Beautiful flag. I'll consider joining TNP's forums and see the ceremony as a guest. Will that be okay?

That is of course absolutely fine. I have given you envoy masking just so you will have a wider access to the forum.

(04-11-2014, 01:24 PM)Elegarth Wrote: Can I come?

NO! We aren't allowing our own regional assembly members attend this festival. That would be outrageous.

(04-11-2014, 03:32 PM)Ryccia Wrote: That's weird. Those admins from TNP are still validating me(I think).

I know that you know you are approved (as I've replied to your introduction thread) but it is a good idea to raise this issue just the same.

If you do register on our forum you will require admin approval. There has been a sharp increase in the number of forum spammers lately and we are taking this approach until the filters are changed to keep them out.

Okay. Smile Im considering having dual citizenship since I figured out its not illegal(I think).