We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Recall of Vice Delegate PenguinPies

I give her extra time, sadly however I must do this.

I herby call a discussion on recalling the Vice Delegate PenguinPies for the following reasons.

Little or no activity: Penguin's last post on the forums was the 27th of April 2015, and her last post on the RMB was on the 24th of June 2015. Part of the Vice Delegate's job is to promote activity on the RMB and forums and Penguin has clearly not doing this.

Processing Citizenship Applications: As Kris has already said Henn has been doing this job for more than a month.

Little Popularity: The last option poll shows many people criticized her lack of public participation.

TSP needs a VD who has the time to give to the region, sadly Penguin can not do this and therefor I am calling this recall bid.

I know many of you want Penguin to leave honourably and so do I. That's why I gave her extra time to tell us why she should stay on as VD or to resign. Under law a recall discussion must last five days I am sure you can all agree that five days is more than enough time even is she does have RL issues to respond or resign. Especially seeing as she has already had two days in which to do so, thus giving Penguin a total of 7 days to respond or resign.

If she has not respond after five days I think it's more than fair and about time to recall her.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Wow i must speak with Penn about that time machine she used to post on the RMB in june of 2015.

And for the upteinth time popularity has no bearing whatsoever on her position and ability to continue in such capacity.
Apad
King of Haldilwe

Im sad about this. But unfortunately, its... sniff... true.

But I'll vote abstain if such vote happens. 
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Voting nay.

Punchwood, your threats of a recall will do little more than start a recall which will ultimately fail, probably horrendously. Few, none I believe, support a recall of Pen, so you stand alone, alone against a united front in wanting to see Pen step down with honor, not as the subject of a recall.

Crimson's case was different, don't go there.

I think what Henn says its true. There is a difference in the cases. I think it means that while Crimson was inactive and did not even bother to post, whilist Pen did post here and did notify someone of the cabinet on what was going on. Not meant to be an offense to Crimson btw.

So please, let her leave with honor! Pretty please?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I just made a announcement here that I think is important to this discussion: http://thesouthpacific.x10.mx/thread-2536.html
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

With the announcement in mind, I support the recall.

Same here.
Loyal Citizen of The South Pacific
Captain, The North Pacific Army

Former positions - TNP:
Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, Election Commissioner, Deputy Minister of Communications, Minister of Home Affairs, Minister of WA Affairs, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Communications, and Former Delegate of The North Pacific.

I wish she had resigned or passed on a resignation later. I feel like a recall is a besmirching of reputation.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

(05-26-2015, 02:47 PM)Escade Wrote: I wish she had resigned or passed on a resignation later. I feel like a recall is a besmirching of reputation.

I actually reached out to TAC about the possibility of posting a resignation letter, but without her being able to verify it, he sad it wouldn't be valid.

I hope the knowledge that this is due to external forces rather than a personal issue minimizes negative connotations of the recall.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]