We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Six-party talks

The six-party talks are currently being held in Daheim, the capital of Bonaugure, between Awesomiasa, Farengeto, Laiwan, Qvait, Ryccia, and Sporaltryus. These talks are aimed at resolving current political, military, and economic issues existing between the parties involved.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

The Ryccian delegation arrived at Daheim. They waited for the other delegations. Among them are Prime Minister Karen Cline, King Edward I, Minister of Foreign Affairs Alice Gevaborgani, Minister of State Mario Lugici, Minister of Economy Gerald Zitnor, Minister of Defense Luis Carbono, and 10 other delegates.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

The Laiwanese delegation arrived at Daheim. Among them were Acting Premier Charles Ruchinaw, Secretary of State Ray Hi-Sou, Manager of the Treasury Tyler Walchini, Secretary of Foreign Affairs Wallace Ruo-Sul, Secretary of Defense Emma San-Il and 7 other delegates.

Between the nonsensical choice of location, and the strange and incomplete list of participants these talks are ridiculous enough. But Farengeto will never negotiate with unrecognized states.

We will not attend and we will oppose any agreement that does not include the total defeat of those two unrecognized states.

First of all, Ryccia is not an unregconized state, because it takes one nation to recognize a state and Qvait recognizes Ryccia as a state. Secondly, to not compromise is how chaos breaks loose.

My History

We concur with Qvait. Such act could break a chain of conflicts or just frosty relations loose.

As such, we will re-recognize:
  • Sporaltryan Union
  • Awesomiasa

And we will unrecognize:
  • Farengeto
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Okay, whether or not Farengeto attends, the talks will go on, but it will just be Five-party talks.

My History

(These talks will be put on hold. I accidentally created the thread and have not approached Bon with authorization to hold these talks in his nation.)

My History

Awesomiasa will be formally withdrawing from these talks, as we are displeased by the disorganisation that Qvait has brought about in establishing these talks. To not have requested permission from the host nation, nor inviting the host nation to be party to these talks is simply unacceptable.

Furthermore, it must be made known that all other SCO nations, with the exception of Qvait, have ceased to recognise Ryccia and Laiwan as legitimate sovereign states. Should Qvait not go through the proper channels of consulting the Organisation before engaging in questionable behaviour with these unrecognised entities, its behaviour will be under review before the Southern Council

(Like everyone has to agree with you)