We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Pirates! [Pirates Win!]

Yarr, he be the rules. Break them, and I shall have ye walk the plank!

Pirates! Rules
-The game will begin with a Day phase, followed by a Night phase, then Day, etc. Each phase will last no longer than 48 hours OR a majority vote is cast (Day) OR all actions have been submitted via PM to me (Night).

-In each Day phase, all sailors will vote in the game thread on who should walk the plank or none at all. Discussion can occur around this; an accused person can defend themselves, people can discuss the matter, etc. Majority rules. Ties result in no hanging. Bold Text should be used for official votes.

-In each Night phase, the game thread will be closed. The Pirates can PM each other, discussing who to kill (or to not kill at all). The Captain can PM me naming a person to investigate; the result will be delivered immediately to the Captain upon my receipt of the choice with the result either "Sailor" or "Pirate". PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD WHILE THE NIGHT PHASE IS ACTIVE

-The next Day phase will begin with the posting the results of the prior night. The target of the Doctor is not revealed.

-When someone dies, be it by Walking the Plank or Murder, they shall be removed from the game, no longer officially allowed to post in the thread. They cannot reveal any information.

-When someone dies, their role will be revealed. If someone reveals their own role, know that I will not confirm or deny their statement. However, you CANNOT quote your role PM.

We'll start the first Day phase as soon as I post another reply. Then the games begin!

List of players:
The Solar System Scope
Sam111
ProfessorHenn
Ryccia
Siberian Districts
Hammerstar
The Salaxalans
Arbiter08

The sun rises as the crew of the SPS Tsunamy wake. Slowly, they get out of their cots to greet the new work filled day.
Alas, the morning yawns are broken by a cry outside. The crew watch in horror as Feirmont is swept under the waves, the last thing they hear is: "*blurb* pushed me! *blurb* is a *blurb!"

The crew mates look at each other, not knowing which of them is the culprit... or culprits!

DAY 1

Votes to Walk The Plank:
  • The Solar System Scope: None
  • Sam111: None
  • ProfessorHenn: None
  • Ryccia: None
  • Siberian Districts: None
  • Hammerstar: None
  • The Salaxalans: None
  • Arbiter08: None
  • Nobody walks the plank: None
8 Sailors, therefore 5 vote majority to hang.

The Day Phase will end no later than June 24th, 9:00pm EDT.
#EC4Lyfe

Let's have a bit of rum!

~Professor Henn, Hardcore Leftist, Totally not a Dinosaur

Hang ProfessorHenn

...What? We all know Henn has a thing for French Toast. It'd be only natural for him to try to eliminate the other breakfast foods so that his preferred food gets more attention!

Arbiter08.

I prefer no breakfast food, on a ship.

Hang ProfessorHenn

This is for grouching about almost everything that I post. I understand the criticism, and respect it.... But it has gone to a level that I think it's annoying. Besides, I don't think anyone would miss MotherHenn
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Hang ProfessorHenn

Idk, just the first one you guys suggested.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Wow.

Wow.

That fucking bandwagon.

Maybe you all should hold on hanging me until you can prove I deserve a hanging? What happened outside the game had no bearing inside the game.

Relax dude, 4 more guys haven't voted yet...
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

I just need two more votes to get booted off.

I'll pull out of this game myself. I'm done. I'm not sure why I thought I could do this, but I'm done.

I was a stowaway. I would win if the sailors or if he Pirates won and I was still alive.